Watersnake Motor Support
Here you will find information for Watersnake motor installation, choosing batteries, motor operation, troubleshooting issues, repair instructions, parts and service. For more detailed information specific to you motor, consult your motor's User Manual.
1. BEFORE YOU BUY - CHOOSE THE RIGHT MOTOR SIZE FOR YOU VESSEL >
Determine the ideal shaft length and motor thrust for you boat.
2. TROLLING MOTOR SETUP GUIDE >
Correct batteries and wiring setups to avoid motor issues.
3. OPERATION AND MAINTENANCE TIPS >
General tips for using your motor and avoiding issues.
4. USER MANUALS AND WIRING DIAGRAMS >
Find and download user manuals for all current and many previous Watersnake motors.
5. TROUBLESHOOTING: TRANSOM MOUNT MOTORS >
6. TROUBLESHOOTING: GEO SPOT GPS BOW MOUNT MOTORS >
7. TROUBLESHOOTING: BOW MOUNT MOTORS >
8. MOTOR REPAIR VIDEOS FOR USERS >
Watersnake Australia holds a wide range of spare parts that are user-replaceable. These videos show you how to install them.